Saturday, March 18, 2017

March photo challenge (2)

Last week I posted part one of this month's photo challenge.  Now it's time for part 2!  Happy [late] Saint Patrick's Day, and to all a good night!

12. Your name: Last name pride!  I've always been proud to be a Small.
13. Prized possession: I bought this necklace in Iraq when I visited my brother there almost 7 years ago.  Ever since then, it has been one of my most prized possessions.  Remember that famous question: "If your house was on fire, what would you save?"  This Kurdistan necklace is one of the first things I would save, as it holds a lot of meaning to me personally.  And ever since I proudly brought it back from the land of my brother, it has been my most worn article.
14. Breakfast: Never fear when Cinnamon Toast Crunch is near.
15. Someone you love: Don't worry; these flowers were just for a special performance she did!
16. Your street: I love living on a quiet street where I can walk the yellow line.
17. Green: For the past 5 or so years we have gotten a Shamrock Shake around Saint Patrick's Day.  This was a tradition that a special friend initiated sister taught us, and one that my dad helped carry on.  We are rarely actually anywhere near a McDonald's ON Saint Patrick's Day, so we just get as close as we can.  But this time we happened to be in the city on the right day, which made the drink that much more of the real thing.
18. Something old: We are often joking about how old Billy is.  In goat years, he really is old.  He tries hard to mask his age, but it is beginning to show a little.  Billy has been a faithful, well-loved part of the family for many years, and I dare say he's looking wiser all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.