Saturday, March 25, 2017

March challenge (3)

19. A pair: Polly and Grasshopper make such a cute little pair.  Grasshopper is becoming less of her baby, though, as his horns grow longer and his body grows larger!  He's still a pretty cute thing.
20. Something new: some special friends of mine gave me this amazing water bottle a couple weeks ago!  I love the color and design; but, most of all, I love that it makes me think of the givers.  I have also not made a very good practice of drinking water regularly in the past few years, and this bottle has totally reconstructed my ability to consume liquids.  I drink so much more water now that I have something fun to drink from.
21. Black and white
22. Stripes: this kid was wearing the perfect outfit for me!!  He was complete stripes and cuteness.
 23. Rings: key rings!  I love my keys...mostly because they drive the car of my dreams.
 24. Water
 25. Telephone: is she not so much more adorable than the old-fashioned telephone?!  I do enjoy taking advantage of my little photography helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.