Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Final snow?

I'm the kind of person that would be more than delighted to see snow falling in the middle of July.  I never tire to watch this fluff fall from the sky--no matter what month or season it is. 

So a couple weeks ago it snowed again. I've lost count on how many snowfalls we've had this winter.  Usually I don't have to count higher than 1, and getting a few inches in March is even more unexpected.   I was totally surprised to see snow yet again, and I'm thinking it will be our final snow this winter.  (Though now I can never be too sure!)  No promises, but these might be my last snow pictures in a while.




This is a lot for Washington, and in March no less!

Enjoying every crunch!
Then is slowly melted off through the week and turned everything into puddles again.  It's ok; I welcome the rain, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.