Saturday, March 11, 2017

March photo challenge (1)

You probably think I'm obsessed with photo challenges.  I guess you're right.  My goal is to do one every month this spring.  Why?  Because I want more practice using the camera and adjusting settings according to lighting...and if I don't have purposeful motivation to take pictures regularly, I just won't do it.
By the way...hey, March!  Kinda can't believe the 3rd month is here.  Next thing I'll know, I'll open my door and find summer waiting there!

1. My view: I happened to be at work on the first day of the challenge, so I took the camera along.  I am super unimpressed with how this picture turned out.  It looked good at the time, but now I'm not sure where the point of focus actually is.

2. Corner: On the day that we've caught 3 mice, I'm bound to be thinking about mouse traps.
3. In my hands: there is a rumor that I really like cutting raw chicken.  Ok, fine.  I'll admit that I could probably spend my life blissfully cutting chicken (raw, to be exact), if I was at a loss for a life calling.
4. Clock: my sister made this!
5. Feet
6. My view: It snowed yet again!!
7. Luck
8. The sky
 9. Two things: we've had these "two things" for as long as I can remember.
 10. The ground
 11. Contentment: Contentment is basically the same as having a quiet afternoon to sit down and write some letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.