Sunday, March 15, 2015

Great is His faithfulness

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father!
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not:
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

Great is Thy faithfulness!  Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning my morning new mercies I see; 
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided--
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

Summer and winter and spring-time and harvest,
Sun, moon, and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow--
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!


I'm so thankful for the opportunity I've had to witness God's faithfulness in my life many times over.  It is so true that He doesn't fail us.
And not only is He faithful in our daily needs, but He throws in special treats every once in a while.  =)  One of those special treats came this weekend, when my dad took Tirzah and me up to Bellingham/Ferndale area to see a friend of ours in a highschool play of Mary Poppins!  Not only was the play very well done, but it was also so much fun to surprise Angie by showing up.

On the way, Dad treated us to Shamrock Shakes

We had a great view of the mountains from the ferry


I decided that Whidbey Island has to be one of my favorite places in Washington.
The farmland was amazing.


I have always wanted to get good trestle pictures.
We didn't have time to take some good ones, but here was a start.

The view of the mountains and water from Deception Pass was incredible



Angie did an amazing job playing Mrs. Corry 
We got a picture with the now famous Angie.  Me, Angie, and Tirzah. 
Me, Angie, and Tirzah.
We got to go out to Dairy Queen together afterwards before heading home



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.