Monday, June 19, 2017

Puppy overload

It's been a couple weeks since I've let you in on puppy life here.  These guys have grown up so much since I last blogged about them.  I can no longer hold them in just one hand.  They're dark blue eyes have opened and they have learned that legs are for walking, not scooting.  Now 3 weeks old, they are just beginning to play with each other and get more active.  We have only a few more weeks left with all these puppies, so they deserve the camera's full attention.
So in case your life is lacking in furry cuteness, here's his blog post.
"Whoever said money can't buy happiness forgot little puppies."
Bat puppy!





 



Aren't these kids THE CUTEST with the puppies?!  It was so cute to see the kids hold the puppies so carefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.