Thursday, June 1, 2017

May photo challenge (3)

It's June already, and I'm a day late in posting my final May photo challenge pictures!  (oops)  But here I am with the finale...and then let's hit summer!  (Yes, I know it's not "official" yet; but for me, summer starts when June begins.)

21. Make it bright
22. Words to live by: so many times I've looked at 1 Peter 4:8 and wondered what it would be like if everyone lived like this.  Above ALL.  Like, before coffee, the internet, sunshine--if only truly loving each other would come before and be more important than all of those things.  This world would be a totally different place.
23. Something I overlook: 
24. Long exposure: So I didn't realized that sparklers+long exposure=so much fun. Suddenly I feel as though I could play with sparklers and cameras all night.  I like this one because of how it (unintentionally) made Tirzah look like a butterfly.
25. Black and white: our very special Arctic fox from...Iraq!?  We love him, and he's crazy soft.
26. Something I can't live without...
27. Fork and spoon: really not impressed with my lack of creativity here.
28. All about me: yes, all these notebooks are about my life.  Although I get a lot of flack from my family for "always journaling," I just enjoy having the accurate record to hold over their heads.  And I really wish I'd started doing this a lot earlier on in life!  You can read them...but only if you want to bear my wrath.  (and it will be serious)
29. Bird's eye view
 30. Love is...this book.  I can't say enough good things about it.  It is one of my all-time favorite books.  My sister says I'm always reading it.  Not quite true, but I am always disappointed when I've turned to the last page again.  This book tells us what love for God should be, and what His love for us is.  Read this book to find out what love is!
 31. I realized only last week that the photo challenge I was doing had only 30 prompts.  So instead of leaving out the last day, I'll give you a sneak-peak into what will be invading my blog over the summer.  Coming soon to a blog near you:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.