Tuesday, June 6, 2017

32 little paws

Just so cute, I'm telling you.  


As promised from my last May photo challenge post, the invasion of some little paws (and faces!) has begun!  Chara, whom we bought almost 2 years ago, semi-surprised us with a litter of 8 puppies a couple weeks ago.  They are all so healthy and growing so rapidly.  Now almost 2 weeks old, they have certainly doubled their size since day 1.  I have no doubt that they will be making frequent appearances here over the summer before they find homes of their own.  Here are the first 12 days of puppy love!
Scrambling around at 3 days old!
The single yellow puppy has proven to also be one of the loudest.  I guess he's determined to be heard even if he is the only different one.  His voice refuses to go unheard!






Since the yellow one sticks out so well, I guess we could give him a name by now.
Theo was the. cutest. with the puppies after he got a little better acquainted.  He quickly found that a pillow we had out in the yard for our Sunday afternoon relaxing was a perfect bed for all 8 of the puppies.  After carefully transporting all of them, Theo kept resting his head against them. So adorable!





This one slept soundly for long time while I practiced piano.
I can't wait to see all their curious, big eyes and have them playing all over....and for the day that I can tell them apart and elect names.  I can foresee way too much puppy fun happening this summer.  (Come on over if you wanna join me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.