Friday, June 30, 2017

June photo challenge (3)

Well, this may be my last time to finish a month out with a photo challenge!  I don't think doing a photo challenge in July or August is practical  (thought I may surprise you all and myself)...after all, I haven't been able to put much time into it in the past week or 2, so here are some cheap answers to the photo prompts!

18. Vintage/antique: we've had this phone for years.  It used to be plugged in and ready to ring, which was a little obnoxious at times.  It has quite an old-fashioned buzz.  But now, to our disappointment, it no longer does it's job as a telephone.
19. Currently
 20. Glass: our very special glass tea cups from Iraq!  These are constantly on show in our house, but they are used only on special occasions.
21. Blessing: getting to serve as a teacher at VBS was such a blessing to me!  I love being with the kids and getting to know them better.  It reminds me why I am pursuing a field that lets me be with and teach kids more often!
 22. In bloom
 23. Hard
 24. Through the window: I know I say it a lot, but I love getting this kind of view from my house.  Most people look out their windows and see streets and houses.  I look out and see fields, cows, rocks, trees, and mountains.  It's a good life out here in the woods.
 25. Loss: after my brother died, my aunt made this frame for me!  It is one of few pictures I have with Jeremiah with Romans 8:18.  This verse was often on my mind in the weeks and months following Jeremiah's death.
 26. Yummy: oyster crackers are usually extinct in our house.  They are hard to find, and we just don't usually indulge in buying them.  But somehow they are so good.  I'll eat these any day!
 27. Metal
28. Beautiful: these summer days!  (As long as they're not too hot...)
 29. Gold
30. Smile! June is behind us and summer is 1/3 over already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.