Saturday, June 17, 2017

June photo challenge (2)

It's that time of the week again!

11. Daily habit: despite the color of my teeth, I do brush my teeth at least once daily.  XD
 12. Sunlight: well, it was cloudy and rainy all week.  I looked around for some sunlight, but I didn't have the camera with me during the few times it appeared through the clouds.  However, I was thinking that sunlight--even behind the clouds--is the only way our days are not complete darkness.  And I love being able to see the clouds sinking between the trees.
 13. Time: this clock is somewhat significant.  We've had a different clock here for years.  But it refused to keep the right time.  No matter what, it always fell approximately 10 minutes behind.  (Yes, we even tried to trick it a couple times.)  And since this clock happened to be our main clock in the house, we left late on many occasions.  I am SO thrilled to have a replacement!
 14. Texture
 15. Infatuation: I don't generally consider myself "infatuated" with very many things.  That word is not really part of my personal vocabulary either.  But I eventually remembered some things that apply (and then later a couple more things that aren't included in this picture).  This book has appeared in at least one other photo challenge before.  Yes, I am definitely infatuated with its contents!  If I've ever said something in conversation about a book I love, there's a 98% chance that I'm talking about Francis Chan's "Crazy Love."  Chocolate covered coffee beans and Reese's are also worth...well, they're just worth a lot of things.
 16. Sleep: these little guys sleep all over each other.  They put the meaning in "doggy pile"!!
 17. First thing in the morning: when I start the day out with uninterrupted time in this Book, life is guaranteed to be better for me.  There really is a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.