Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Family vacation, part 3

Part 3: Smallwood farm

Now we resume posts on vacations.  Is the vacation seeming rather lengthy?  Well, all of these pictures were taken within 2 days in Leavenworth!  With so many little, cute faces, pictures add up quickly.  One final part will be coming in the near future.
On Tuesday afternoon we stopped in at Smallwood Farm outside of downtown Leavenworth.  (Gotta love the name, right?)  The play ground, petting zoo, and maze kept the kids busy for the afternoon...and the kids kept me busy, too. 


Elijah learning to drive at an early age.

Eve sets the standard for being cool.  :)

Ashnah "driving" a wagon
Elijah

Emma, Matt, Grandma, Eve, Keziah, and Moriah

Hmmm...not worth the risk, I suppose.

We all enjoyed hiding in and running through the maze several times.












Llama hugs!
The goose that rudely took a bite out of my toe.  *backing away*


Jonathan

The goats had a ramp to the top of a shed where they could put their own feed up on a rope.  Fun to watch!
A very fat pig



Keren, Selah, and Moriah
Titus
Eve almost crashed a dinosaur, I think.



<Selah wasn't appreciative of the cat scratching her face.


Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.