Saturday, April 1, 2017

March photo challenge (4)

26. Floral: it's a bit of a trick to find something floral in March.  Although the weather is warming up a little, the flowers are not quite ready to make their appearances.  My sister and I have this dried rose bouquet in our room, though, which really comes in handy at a time like this.  This vase of flowers is made up of bouquets my dad and brother gave to both Tirzah and me at a recital we played at several years ago.  It was really special to us that they had brought us flowers, which demonstrated their pride and love, so we dried them and have had them in our room ever since!
27. Mail: everyone who knows me really well knows that mail time is my favorite time of the day.  I am easily excited by a "simple" piece of personal mail.
28. Circle: this t-shirt is currently hanging in my room because it's really special to me.  Funny how a t-shirt can have such sentimental value.  I got this shirt at our summer camp when I was probably 6 or 7.  Because Jeremiah was my hero and best friend through my growing up years (ok, he still is, but in a different way.), I had him draw/write on the back of my shirt.  Conveniently, this shirt shows the area that he was in Iraq, and I wore this with the greatest pride.  I think my favorite thing was that I was wearing his hand-writing.
29. Tiny: this is a tiny Playmobil flamingo and a family joke.  I was gifted this flamingo by my mom after a funny flamingo conversation I had with her, my sister, and dad.  We always laugh when someone mentions flamingos now.  
30. Cold: I have this super cool smiley face ice cube tray.  Unfortunately the bubbles that appear in the freezing process make the smiles a little harder to see.
 31. Green: what can I say?  I think Washington moss is pretty cool sometimes.
Goodbye, March; and hello, April! Make sure you prank somebody today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.