Sunday, April 9, 2017

God's own voice

"And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of thunder..."
Revelation 14:2

A few months ago, after we had a lot of heavy rain, we went to a local waterfall to see what the increase of rain had done there.  The river and waterfall were both enormous and loud with rushing water.  Whenever I encounter places where the water is rushing so wildly and noisily, I think of Revelation 14:2 where God's own voice is described.  This water is just a small picture of the power and depth of our Maker's voice.






When the rainbow came out, it was such a fantastic sight.  And it reminded me of some kind of elvish homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.