Sunday, April 30, 2017

Holding my hand

"The road to success is always under construction."

"...Nevertheless, I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.
You will guide me with Your counsel
and afterward receive me to glory."
Psalm 73:23, 24

I stumbled upon this verse a few weeks ago when I was thinking through decisions regarding college. I was feeling stressed, uncertain, and confused about where God was leading me. So as I began my devotions one morning, I "happened" to open my Bible to this verse where I instantly fell in love and found a great deal of comfort.
Contemplating leaving home and attending college in a few short months leaves me nervous and afraid.  But I keep going back to this verse where I am reminded that God is holding my right hand, walking every step with me and leading me in His plan for my life.  I find myself turning to this verse over and over to say "thank you, God, for being continually with me and being my counselor, even when life is scary."
(And this applies to every part of life, not just college!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.