Friday, June 26, 2015

theme pink!

The weather may be somethin' miserable this week (about 20 degrees too hot!), but that only means I need to be reminded even more often to be continually grateful.  
I am not a naturally thankful person.  I complain a lot.  But this is a habit I really want to break!  Being thankful is both freeing and a blessing.  It not only blesses all those around you, but is very uplifting for self.  There is a definite joy and contentment that comes from being grateful--like a side effect!  And a great side effect!  So then why don't we try it out more often?  Seriously, I just don't know.  But God says we should continually give thanks...and not just that.  We are to give thanks for all things.  How much I want to break the darkness of ungratefulness in my life!!  "Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:20


Wow.  If only we lived remembering this.







"Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery, and today's a gift."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.