Sunday, June 14, 2015

Theme Yellow



It feels like I haven't blogged in forever.  I fell out of my at-least-twice-a-week routine, and it's been rough getting back into it.  Besides that, I read other peoples' blogs, and wondered what on earth am I doing??  But I'm back, and I hope to become more consistent again...

Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, tune my heart to sing Thy grace;
Streams of mercy, never ceasing, call for songs of loudest praise.
Teach me some melodious sonnet sung by flaming tongues above;
Praise the mount--I'm fixed upon it--mount of Thy redeeming love.

Here I raise my Ebenezer--hither by Thy help I'm come;
And I hope by Thy good pleasure safely to arrive at home.
Jesus sought me when a stranger wand'ring from the fold of God;
He to rescue me from danger interposed His precious blood.

O to grace how great a debtor daily I'm constrained to be!
Let Thy goodness like a fetter bing my wand'ring heart to Thee;
Prone to wander--Lord, I feel it--prone to leave the God I love;
Here's my heart--O take and seal it, seal it for Thy courts above.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.