Sunday, February 12, 2017

Surprise! (oops)

Once upon a time I stated that my snowy blog days were over for a long time.  I think I may have gone so far as to say that the last snow blog was going to be the last for this winter.  Oops.  I thought I was writing the truth.  After all, Washington doesn't get snow, really.  But then we had it for a month this winter.  Wouldn't it be too much to ask for it again, all in one winter?  
However, I once again woke up to the surprise of snow weighing down every tree branch and power line.  The white wonder had returned, though for a much shorter time.  
Seeing that I already blogged about the snow several times lately, I tried not to go too far with pictures this time.  But I really couldn't resist getting out with the camera just a little.












This time, I make no promises!  More snowy blog posts may be yet to come before this winter ends.  (But, for now, this snowfall has melted away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.