Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Photo challenge: the end

The end of February is at hand, and I have so much to blog about!  It's been one busy month, full of many exciting adventures, memories, friends, and family.  I am reminded just how blessed I am.  More to come, but here are the final pictures of February's photo challenge.

19. Feet: These 4 pairs of feet were residing with us for a couple of weeks this month.  (More about them later!)
20. Peace: I may never be so calmed as when I look out the window and remember that I live among rocks and trees.  Not a house or street are to be seen, and I am at peace because I am surrounded by God's own creation.
21. Funny: Judah was eating pop rocks, and he enjoyed hearing the loud crackles on his tongue.  Is there a funnier candy than pop rocks?
22. An act of kindness: One morning Sarah brought in wood for me (usually my job).  It is not a job I long to do each morning, so I am always grateful when someone else steps in for a day.
On another morning, Judah washed some of our very dirty windows without complaining.  He's a good little servant!


23. This is where I relax
24. Half: Although half of Emma's face is quite lovely, I'd really rather see both sides at once!
25. Cut
26. Light
 27. My view today: We're still getting snow!  Most of it is at the top of the nearby mountains, but we've had some flakes down here, too.
28. Reflection: The Bible gives more than enough to reflect on: God's goodness, love, mercy, forgiveness, and I could go on.  Oh, to be more like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.