Saturday, February 4, 2017

Let the challenge begin

January has already come and gone.  I am getting the feeling that 2017 will fly by even more quickly than years of the past.

Back in December I got to do a Christmas photo challenge with a friend.  It was really fun sharing pictures and getting creative with the challenge prompt.  Nothing got me forced to try something new or get an interesting shot like when I had to get my picture for the day.  With that inspiration, I decided to go for a February photo challenge!  Although I don't have a friend to join me this time, I still need inspiration and motivation to propel me forward in photography.

Here are pictures for the first week of the new challenge:

1. You (ugh.  Why do photo challenges always have to involve this?  I'm behind the camera for a reason.)
2. Favorite: need I say more.  
3. Something orange (I know your mouth is watering in envy.)
4. Childhood: nothing says "childhood" like Playmobils.  As a kid, I wanted to spend every waking hour with these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.