Saturday, May 13, 2017

Return of the photo challenge

I'm back with a new photo challenge!  I took April off to work on some other things and found that I entirely neglected the camera.  In April I took no more than 15 pictures, so I'm looking forward to the pressure and motivation of a challenge again this month.  Has May in fact begun already?!

1. Something you love: I do love the fresh newness of spring and its colorful presence.  Spring is a yearly reminder of life and how lovely it is.
 2. Something you fear: I hate admitting that I have irrational fears.  But here we are; I despise bats.  I'm not sure anything else makes me quite as panicky as a bat.  I used to be able to handle them, but I've gotten worse with each one that we find in the house.
 3. A guilty pleasure: I shouldn't be admitting this either, but I do have a weakness for junk food...pizza particularly.
 4. Movement: This girl (whom I will blog more on later) is a master of flips.
 5. Night: Our game night tradition always includes dill pickles.  Staying up late playing games without pickles just isn't right any more.
 6. Emotion
 7. Texture
 8. My happy place: Although I'm less "addicted" to driving than I was in the beginning of my career, I do enjoy being behind the wheel.  (especially the one in my own car.)  Rain or shine, it's a good place to be.
 9. Favorite color: Following the trend of the majority of today's population, my favorite color is blue.  The shade of these colorful Jenga blocks was a good choice.
 10. Beautiful light: I have always envied people with antler light fixtures.  Something about them is so rustic and cozy.  Four years ago we moved into a house with a small antler light fixture; to this day, it is one of my favorite things about the house.
 11. No place like home
 12. In the moment
 13. Comfort: I always find myself comforted the most when I turn to my Bible.  It doesn't get much better than 2 Corinthians 4:7-18, Romans 8:31-39, or Job 23:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.