Saturday, May 20, 2017

May photo challenge (2)

14. Drama: I had never thought that blowing bubbles could include so much drama.  I was wrong.  Selah's bubble blowing was so intense that her whole body was shaking in anticipation.
15. This motivates me: my motivation is not limited to a specific flavor.  It's ice cream, and that's what really matters.
16. Favorite time of day: This actually does not accurately describe my favorite time of day, even though I do like snack/milkshake time.  (which is not even a daily occurrence.)  After giving it some thought, I concluded that my favorite time of day is around sunset.  Another day is over and the sun sets in silent brilliance.  I love sunsets.  The bad news is that I can't get a picture of that when the sun fades behind the mountain in the middle of the afternoon and leaves me with a gradual coming on of darkness.  A milkshake will have to do this time.
17. Lines: I'm finally getting my summer flip-flops back in shape!  :)  Love those satisfying lines.
 18. Macro
 19. From where I stand: I spend a good deal of time with this view.  And I don't mind at all.  It feels good to have the dishes caught up.
 20. Delicious

2 comments:

  1. I love your macro photo!!! :) Also--I really hope that's nail polish on your toes, because it looks kinda like bruises from smashing your feet in something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! All of our irises just bloomed, and they are really pretty. I'll probably post more pictures of them soon.
      Umm, yes. That is definitely nail polish. Ow, ow!! Bruises under my toenails would be sooo painful!! XD

      Delete

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.