Sunday, September 11, 2016

Washington mountains

Just up the highway, around some corners, and up a steep mountainside from our house, this view can be seen:

I love that I live in Washington state.  It is my absolute pride.  I love that when people come to visit, they are so in awe of the trees and mountains, and that reminds me that I am so blessed.  Sometimes I forget that living here is amazing.  Believe it or not, sometimes I forget that this isn't everyday life and scenery for the world.  Although I've done a lot of traveling, this is what I've known the most.  I am so thankful to get to grow up in a place like this!  

I had to laugh a little when I saw the sign nearby called this hump a "hill."
What's not to love?!
My aunt and uncle came to visit for a weekend in July.
I love that they plan visits with us, because I really love to be with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.