Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Ice cream crankin'

Between starting school, spending a weekend at the beach, babysitting, surviving surgery, and replacing my computer yet again, the past couple weeks have been busy!  And I'm realizing that I'm so behind on blogging (obviously) and have several sets of pictures to post!
I am master at making excuses, and I know I've been behind on a lot of writing.  But the end.  I gotta get back to blogging and stop making excuses.  I've neglected this little corner of life.  :)

Remember when I suggested that summer should be used for making creative, fun memories?  A month or so ago we indulged in our yearly activity of making ice cream!  We usually only make it about once each summer because the motor for our ice cream maker broke, and it takes a lot of time to crank it by hand.  So last month we pulled out all the equipment and made it happen for 2016.  So good!!
Moriah was convinced that "more salt!" was the answer to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.