Sunday, July 3, 2016

Family vacation (part 5?)

I posted a few times about the vacation our family had a few weeks ago.  It has been a couple weeks since our house emptied a majority of its people contents, but I came across a few more pictures of our adventures together.
<(One of which was going sailing on a friend's boat!)



One day it rained super hard for just a couple minutes.  It was so intensely amazing.


The day before Sarah and family left, we took a hike on a trail along a river.  This included many "Hey, take a picture of me now." moments...
Sarah and her zoo. (tribe?)





"And how about a picture of me on this rock?"

Auntie-niece moment.
Apparently throwing rocks in the river is pretty hilarious.







Emma and Jonathan

Some days at home involved a lot of dress up, which could be quite entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.