Friday, July 29, 2016

The growing Grasshopper

The past couple weeks have left me with little to blog about.  I haven't been good about getting out with the camera, and there hasn't been much to point the lens at.  After all, the spring flowers are gone, and the nieces and nephews haven't been frequenting our place.  So I have simply shut my ears to the cries of neglect from the blog...however, I couldn't just wave goodbye.  All vacations come to an end, so I am at last bringing an end to my absence and saying "hello" again with some pictures of our little punk. 
Grasshopper is now almost 3 months old!  He is growing fast and has already passed up the dog in height.  I have surprisingly few pictures of him, but I finally got skittish figure to stand still near the fence a few days ago.  Still so cute, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.