Monday, November 30, 2015

Thankfulness November


Is it just me, or has the end of November suddenly arrived?  This is how I've felt at the end of every month this year.  It is passing so quickly!  Maybe December will slow down a bit...

1. Great sunrises
2. Fixed fences that give a good electric pulse
3. Generous neighbors who help set up the electric box to said fence
4. New friends to be made
5. Cows that chase me at the right times
6. Listening to the Port Angeles symphony
7. New pumpkin recipes to try (replace that pumpkin pie!)
8. A piano teacher
9. Progress in school
10. Books like Don't Waste your Life to inspire me to live wholeheartedly
11. Encouraging, uplifting verses throughout the Bible
12. Freezing morning temperatures
13. One last visit with the brothers before leaving for 2 weeks
14. A cute nephew who says, "Sharon, you're beautiful.  Can I have a carrot?" almost like a run-on sentence.
15. Funny parodies that accurately express my feelings on the season (Christmas music can begin tomorrow.)
16. Snow on the mountaintops that gives me hope for a snowy winter!
17. Getting to fly in a plane again!!
18. Seeing several friends due to traveling to several states
19. The trend we seem to have started of going East in November (the past 3 years)
20. Such an abundance of clothes and things that make packing extremely difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.