Sunday, October 4, 2015

Selenophile: a person who loves the moon

"We live on a blue planet that circles around a ball of fire next to a moon that moves the sea, and you don't believe in miracles?"

Probably everyone saw or at least heard about the "blood moon" last week.  We watched it for the full hour and a half that it was red and then returning to white.  It was pretty interesting, and kept me busy on the camera for much of the time.  Unfortunately, when I turned the flash off, the shutter speed automatically went very slow, and I was too impatient to figure out how to speed that up, so most of the pictures look like there are several moons.  One day I will conquer the camera.  







This proves that when I think I'm standing still, I'm really not....

...and it's white again.
"Don't worry if you're making waves simply by being yourself.  The moon does it all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.