Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Weeds for Wednesday

Sometimes, when all else fails, I find some weeds around the place that make wonderful objects for photography.  And, although you may hate to admit it, they really can look unique and lovely.

"A weed is but an unloved flower." Ella Wheeler Wilcox
"When life is not coming up roses, look to the weeds and find the beauty hidden within them." 
L. F. Young

"The strongest and most mysterious weeds often have things to teach us." F. T. McKinstry

"The women loved everything that grew on God's earth, even weeds.  She knew that even the weeds were capable of doing miracles she never could."  Emily Flim

"When weeds go to heaven, I suppose they will be flowers." L.M. Montgomery
~A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.