Sunday, April 12, 2015

Gifts of love



Now thank we all our God with hearts and hands and voices,
Who wondrous things hath done, in whom His world rejoices;
Who from our mother's arms hath blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love, and still is ours today.

O may this bounteous God thru all our life be near us,
With ever joyful hearts and blessed peace to cheer us;
And keep us in His grace, and guide us when perplexed.
And free us from all ills in this world and the next.

All praise and thanks to God the Father now be given,
The Son and Him who reigns with Them in highest heaven--
The one eternal God whom earth and heav'n adore--
For thus it was, is now, and shall be ever more.

This week has involved organizing, mowing, a piano competition, and a trip to Seattle.  But the highlight wasn't in the competition (no, I didn't place) or in Seattle traffic (hard to believe).  It was, rather, in the amazing clouds on the drive home.  Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures because I was driving.  :(  (That is not to say that I am a bad driver, but that the photographer doesn't have backup.)  But the mix of clouds and sun, color and darkness, makes me want to melt in happiness!  I don't know if anything else can make me so happy and satisfied as good scenery in the sky!


For those less educated, as myself, on such topics,
Zymogenetics is a company involved in the development of therapeutic proteins.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.