Sunday, April 26, 2015

Elijah's 3rd

Today happens to be my favorite 3-year-old nephew's birthday!  When he was born, I thought, "This is the cutest baby ever!" and, well, he happens to still be cute 3 years later.  I'm glad to have gotten to watch him through many stages of his life this far and squish his chubby cheeks.  (Because that's every auntie's favorite past-time.)

cutest baby!


Elijah's reaction to first meeting his sister, Ashnah


Always waiting patiently...right??
I promise I wasn't the one to teach him to eat like this!
No idea where he learned this
Maybe the aunties spoil him, but only once in a while

Having such a fabulous time at the park...especially since Auntie Tirzah's there, too.

Happy birthday, Elijah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.