Friday, September 29, 2017

Silly summer songs

Did you notice that it's officially fall?!  Fall is my favorite season, with winter as a close second.  Washington has the best cold seasons (though often lacking in snow...) with wind and rain.

Ok, but I'm not actually blogging about fall this time.  The heat I've been surrounded by has me still thinking that it's summer anyway.  This past summer was unusually full of really dumb songs.  We learned a lot of new, stupid songs with which to annoy our brains.  Between a road trip to Wisconsin and another road trip to South Carolina, we quickly found out that searching "stupid songs" (or something similar) on YouTube was an effective way to stay awake during long driving hours.  But whether you need laughs to keep you awake or you just need laughs because...well, life, then you should definitely check out these songs:

Our friend, Johannah, introduced us to this lasagna song.  SO HILARIOUS.  Time for laughs?  I've got some right here:

This duck song has got to be one of the most frustrating--and yet somehow entertaining--songs ever.  I guess ducks are slow learners.

This song=also annoying.  But have you ever had that 1 friend (or family member) that always seems to sneeze upon seeing the sunlight?  Tirzah and my mom are lovely examples in this case.  It's like a sun allergy.  (Which I think I also have, but without the reaction.)  Well, this veggie tales song informed us that sneezing in sunlight is a real genetic condition!  Whew.  They're not totally abnormal.

Johannah also introduced us to "A Question," which has become a new favorite among my friends, family, and myself.  Seriously so real!!  Really good for laughs as well.  Besides, "awkward" seems to be my life theme, so this song was like my should-be song.  You will want to subject all your friends to listening to this now.

I had actually never heard this song before this summer.  Maybe you have, but have you seen it with this funny video accompanying it?  This song has probably been the most quoted/sung of all the songs from our summer. 
So by now, if indeed you watched all of these songs/videos that are well worth your wasted time, you probably have several new tunes tripping over each other in your head.  And it will probably stay that way for the next few days.  You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.