Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Many waters

 
A couple weeks ago a few family members and those 2 suspicious girls I had previously mentioned, Kea and Anna, took a little trip to the Murhut Falls just up the road from us.  I don't know how many times I have been to this waterfall in the past 3 years, but it's still fun every time.  I don't know that I've ever been there without crossing the river, playing on the rocks, and feeling the mist and wind off the fast-falling water.  You know, creation never stops being amazing.
I'm always impressed by the power of water, even in the sound. In Revelation God's voice is compared to the sound of many waters.  Strong.  Bold.  Powerful.  And a lovely, refreshing sound to those who do not have to be afraid.
I'm also thankful for an adventurous, "out-there" family who thoroughly enjoys life with me.
Ashnah
Elijah and Ashnah making the best of the cold.

Tirzah, Anna, and me.
Grandma keeping warm in the windy, wet conditions.
Auntie Tirzah and Ashnah
Caleb and the "big kids."
Those of us who made it through the water, up a rock side, and to the waterfall itself.
Caleb, Tirzah, and I behind the waterfall.
Rermember to always wear bright colors if you want to be seen in distant pictures. (Cheers for orange!)
Tirzah, Caleb, and I braving the slippery rocks and logs.
Caleb's family without Gideon
Elijah, Caleb, Kassie, and Ashnah

The whole party minus Gideon.  The selfie has been perfected to a max.  Bam.
Caleb, Kassie, Ashnah, Mom, Elijah, Tirzah, Kea, Anna, me!
Triple falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.