Friday, April 22, 2016

Mountain living

Three years ago my sister, parents, and I moved to the canal.  Before living here, I didn't know much about the canal...well, I'm still no expert.  It is not hard to appreciate the scenery the canal provides, though. I enjoy the many shades of blue and grey and the way the water always had some personality according to the weather.
The canal is somewhat known for its octopi as well. The largest octopus to be  recorded was 600 pounds and 30 feet long.   Swim with care! ;)
I am thankful for a lovely place to live. Here is a peek into the scenery we get to regularly experience! God never ceases to be good.
Because standing in the middle of the highway is totally safe...
And hanging out the window is fine if the seat belt's on.
Canal!






In case you've forgotten to notice the weather, this is what it's been like.

In other news, my computer has officially shut down on me, so I will not be able to blog as frequently until I get a new one...which will hopefully be soon!! Blogging on a smartphone is a little complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.