Monday, September 14, 2015

Back to school

Last week we finally got back to school! Having been prevented from starting for about 3 weeks, it was a relief to finally get started.  So, although I was anxious to get back to school, it's definitely a challenge for me.  I am thankful to start each morning (early and often before the sun...ok, so maybe I'm not as thankful for that part.) in God's presence, reading the Word and praying.  How I struggle to live in the Spirit each day as I push through school, frequently discouraged and frustrated!  One of my goals in this next school year is to really put to death the "routine" of living from the flesh.  It really doesn't get much clearer than Romans 8:8: "Those who are in the flesh cannot please God."  I want my life to be pleasing and worth while for the Lord.  So here's to a new start in school and Spirit living!

English: Hmmm...should be pretty easy...
Mental Abuse To Humans Math: I. will. survive.  And whose idea was it to add letters??  I thought numbers was hard enough...I'm pretty sure the alphabet never should have gotten involved.
German: So I can ask you where my husband, wife, daughter, or son is, but not my mom, sister, or brother??  And could you teach me "water" before "beer" and "wine"?
Oboe: Hope I don't black out today.  Maybe I should drink more water before practicing tomorrow. Puff, puff.
Piano: How do some people get so good by my age?  At this rate, I should be advanced by the time I'm 90.
Biology: When can I do more??!  I think I'm having Biology withdrawals already.  If I go through this Biology book 5 more times, can you give me credits for all my other subjects?  10 more times??  Please!
Geography: And I'm supposed to be able to memorize all that information for the test?  Great.  If only I were a better test-taker.

***************************
Life can't be all school, so I like to sneak in some chances for photography, too, since there's no space in the schedule.  Moriah and Chara make some great camera targets, so get ready for an overload...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.