Friday, August 11, 2017

The last of the puppies

It's been a crazy fast whirlwind with these puppies.  All at once (or so it seemed) we were again left puppy-less!  Their eager, enthusiastic personalities don't meet me at the door every time I step outside.  I don't have to try to resist picking one up and snuggling it to death.  I gotta admit that it's nice not having everything--including my heels--chewed to pieces, but I do miss their cute little faces.  These 8 puppies have been a fun summer addition!  Here are the final pictures you will ever see of this adorable group... *distant sigh*




Hickory was the largest puppy and one of the happiest. 
While they each definitely had their own personalities, Huckle remained my favorite!
Sysko, formerly energetic and crazy, turned out to be really sweet and calm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.