Sunday, November 6, 2016

Oh, the memories we have!

"Our laughs are limitless, our memories are countless, our friendship is endless."
The 5 of us (^) have been friends almost all of our lives.  (In case they look familiar to you, you've probably seen them before.)  We know enough about each other to know that we don't yet know everything.  One thing we do know is that we love having time together.  
Last year we found that one thing was missing in our get-togethers...and that was pictures together!  We realized that most of our friendship has not been captured in long-term visual memories, so we decided to start doing photo-shoots at least every year.  Last year we did our first photo-shoot, and now we've done 2 this year.  I'd say we're keeping up with this new tradition just fine so far.  :)
Shoshannah, me, Tirzah, Isarai, and Abigail





I'm not sure why we take serious pictures.  It always takes several tries before we actually get one without laughing.



I'd say that I've been pretty blessed with great friends that "know all about me, yet love me just the same."  God has been good to put so many different personalities and faces in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.