Sunday, December 10, 2017

Campus Christmas

There is nothing quite like waiting with anticipation for December 1st to start out the Christmas celebration.  My favorite way to do the Christmas season is to wait until December begins before breaking out the decorations, lights, and music.  I was pretty happy that BJU waited until December 1st to officially show off the Christmas lights around front campus here. I really love this huge beam from the Nativity that can be seen from several points around the city.  Such a great reminder of everything Jesus has done for us from beginning to end!
These are pictures for my mom and sister who can't be here with me to enjoy the Christmas lights!  I can't wait to enjoy Christmas together!  xoxoxo



Merriest of Chrismases!!  I hope your December is full of this many lights, tooth-rotting treats, amazing music, and so much good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.