Monday, July 3, 2017

Puppy time!

PUPPIES!!  Is that what you needed to hear on a Monday morning?  :)
It's already been a couple weeks since you've seen this rapidly growing bunch.  As I looked at them yesterday, I just couldn't believe how big they are now!!  It won't be long before they all go their separate ways and have new families fall in love with them.  But while the puppies are still here, the blog will still show them off.
How do you think they compare to Chara in her puppy days in "Finding Chara" and her first birthday?


The perfectly timed picture of a puppy yawn!
To say that Moriah was in love with the puppies may be an understatement.  She was ready to buy all 8 of them!


The yellow one is a common favorite.  Even Moriah gave it extra special attention.  I think they make a good pair.


Selah was slightly more sheepish about the puppies







Chara is [usually] a very patient mom to all her rowdy children.



They're now at the stage where a lot of biting happens...even if it's a siblings head.









My favorite of the bunch!  I think she might look the most like Chara, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether friend or stranger, I'm glad you stopped by! Hearing from you brightens my day, so feel free to communicate with me here.